Sunday, January 30, 2005

Notes from the Road - Introduction

To celebrate the one year anniversary of my trip around the western United States last year, I've decided to publish the journal I kept on the road in this space, one day at time for the next month or so. I managed to write something every day, some days more than others, and this first one is pretty long. I realize I already sent the file to everyone I know, so you may have read it already, but if you haven't here's your chance to catch up in smaller pieces you might find more digestible. And if you're a publisher (or just a stranger) and like my writing, shoot me an email by clicking the link in the right-hand column. Hope you enjoy it.

P.S. I'll continue to post new thoughts as well over this period, so keep checking in even if you've read the journal.

No comments: