Thursday, May 10, 2007

Home theater

Is there anything sweeter to a semi-reformed geek's ears than hearing his girlfriend say, "Can we watch all the Star Wars movies sometime?" I think not.

I bought a projector the first week of December 2006 that was supposed to come with a free screen by rebate. We painted the wall for showing movies in the meantime. About a month ago, I got an email that they were finally processing my form, after I'd pretty much given up on it, and today the UPS guy brought it to the house. It's nearly the length of the wall, 100 inches, and I can't wait to put it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome. The way you feel about the Star Wars is the way I felt when Betsey told me she loves going to Reds games and drinking beer while doing so. Wow. And c'mon, Doug, we all know you are not semi-reformed. :)

DB said...

Speak for yourself, Mr. Batman: The Animated Series. That's geek heaven right there. :)