Sunday, August 28, 2005

Moving on

I wrapped up the mural project today with a couple more hours in East Austin. I hadn't realized it until recently, but there are no Dairy Queens in North or Central Austin. I'd seen some in South Austin, and when I came across one on the east side today I stopped for a Blizzard. I hadn't had one in months, maybe even a year or more. I used to have one a week when I lived just down the road from a Dairy Queen in DFW.

I left a little too late this afternoon, so the sun was too low in the sky for optimal pictures, but since I only came across two sites today it wasn't a big deal. The worst part was that the sun was in my eyes when I was driving. I'll have to get to work on the website soon, but I'll probably put it off until after the folks come down for a visit this week.

No comments: