Saturday, December 04, 2004

Think happy thoughts

Boy, time goes fast when you're transcribing 14 interviews and three show segments in four days. Especially when you're also trying to help out a student film on the side. We set up the shoot Friday in one of UT's studios, then got the call that our principal actor had strep throat and wasn't coming. So, we tear down some of it and leave the rest for if we can make up the shoot tomorrow (fingers crossed). Depending on how close I am to finishing the interviews, I may be able to join them, but it's still iffy at the moment. The director's faced a string of bad luck since shooting started, and I really feel for him.

In other news, I'll be heading home for Christmas in a few weeks, and I'm looking forward to seeing friends and family, if only for a week. Maybe I'll get to see some snow while I'm there. Not much of that in Texas.

No comments: