Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Keeping busy

Still here, and still very busy. I attended a panel on venture capitalists and angel investors at the South by Southwest Interactive show. I was hoping they'd be giving out bags of free goodies at the tradeshow, but alas, there was none. They did have some pretty fancy video game terminals though, and they were conducting two-camera interviews inside a plastic box, with speakers so people outside could hear what was being said. I didn't recognize the woman being interviewed.

I'm trying to knock out Maggie Walters Local Live appearance so I can hand her a copy at her show tomorrow night, but I don't know if I'll make it. Every time I hear her name on the radio I smile. As my roommate Phil often says, "You're going to be famous."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, just imagine how busy you will be when you are working 45 hours a week. Its amazing how little time you have to do things, since most errands are impossible since a lot of places are closed when you are off of work. I don't know how Angie gave up/didn't like her nursing job...3 12 hour shifts a week. Yes, that means 4 FREAKING DAYS OFF!!! I would take that anytime.
Ramzi