Saturday, July 30, 2005

Cat problems

Our male cat has acquired a bad habit of chewing on paper things left lying around the place. In the past, these have included the dvd sleeves that my Netflix movies come in and the corners of my Entertainment Weeklys. However, when I walked out into the living room this morning, I saw one of the envelopes containing bills that I had left on the kitchen table last night on the floor. The other two were missing. I hunted around and found them scattered in various places, all chewed to various degrees. I guess I'm going to have to stop leaving that kind of thing out at night. I can't imagine the contents are too damaged, but it still sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just became a foster parent for the Ponderosa Pomeranian Society. I am fostering a 12-year-old Pomeranian named Taffy. I am lucky that she is not into getting into stuff... but somehow I found her nibbling on the paper that held a yummy cranberry muffin I made... I would take it as a compliment to my cooking, but she does try to eat other dog's you-know-what... hahahaha