Saturday, May 27, 2006

Party time, excellent

The party/birthday party went well last Saturday. We had a good number of people show up, so the duplex was full but not crowded for the afternoon. I got cool gifts, mostly involving alcohol, which I will use eventually, although I stuck to beer for the party. Phil, Lyndon, and I jammed on the back porch for a bit, including "Laid" by James, which pretty much rocked.

I was thinking starting the party at 1pm might result in the party being over by the time evening came, but we ended up with a small group sticking around all night. I turned in aroud 1:30am, and I was the first one out. Good times were had by all.

As I write, my parents, my younger sister, and her husband are driving down from Indiana to visit for the week. Tomorrow, my cousin Jim will be here too. I'm looking forward to spending some time with them.

We've basically settled on two houses to put bids on. South Austin, here I come.

No comments: