Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Turning pages

My birthday's coming up soon, and we're having a party May 20th to celebrate. We're going to have it here at the place, like we did with Phil's back in October. I'm not promising I'll wear the Viking helmet or the T-shirt, but they'll be here just in case.

Phil seems to enjoy his new job, even as he's learning by experience rather than training. Jumping in the deep end, if you know what I mean. I'm taking on new stuff at work, which has made it a bit more hectic, but I can handle it. I sought out the new activity after all, since I hate being bored at work.

We're a step closer to getting into a house today than we were yesterday. It's getting kind of exciting. We won't be moving until June at the earliest, but I'm already thinking about boxes.

No comments: