Monday, May 01, 2006

Walking out

I did something I'm not proud of tonight, and I don't know if I've ever actually done it before. I went to see Silent Hill, and I walked out a little more than a half hour into it.

Now, I love movies, and I've seen my share of horror movies at this point, although I didn't come to the genre until I was in college. It just didn't interst me as a teenager for whatever reason. But this movie turned me off in a big way, and it just wasn't worth my time to ride it out.

The thing is, I paid $8.25 for this turd, and I didn't want to go home without seeing something, so I ducked into Scary Movie 4. For about ten minutes. That one wasn't any good either, plus I felt a little guilty, even though I bought a Coke slurpee for almost $5.00 after I used the restroom. Maybe I should have asked for my money back, but I didn't feel like it.

I sincerely hope this never happens again, but jeez. Everybody says how faithful to the game it is, which makes me wonder if I'd like the game at all.

No comments: