Sunday, April 01, 2007

Travel Diary - Day 16

Date: 4/1/97
Weather: cloudy and cool
Place: Perth, Fremantle

The city tour I had today was very similar to the one I had in L.A., but it was cheaper and didn't last as long. I had already seen some of the city that was part of the Perth tour, but not too much, since I didn't stray far from my hostel the first couple of days. I took my bag with me, and on the lunch break I registered at the hostel most recommended by Lonely Planet. Fremantle was a bit smaller or quieter than I expected it to be, somehow, but the guide was very nice. Someone had stolen my pillow and sheets when I got back to the hostel, which boggled my mind. I got new ones, then went to a movie and a club until about 11:00pm. Someone had stolen my pillow again, so I stole someone else's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoyed brisbane!