Friday, February 16, 2007

Sweet and low (temp)

We actually had a frozen Valentine's Day this year. I would have been happy with the 45-degrees they were predicting, compared to the arctic blasts we walked through from the car to the restaurant.

I must say I enjoy Thai food a lot, even though I don't eat it very often. We went to a cool place on Congress (though it would be more accurate to call it on the cross street, 7th, with no signs on Congress at all, so it took us ten minutes to find the place with just the address), and there was a live band playing, but not too long and not too loud. They also served one of the best chocolate cupcakes I have ever had.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the great conversation you had with a super fabulous woman, and the very creative presentation of the salad. ;)

DB said...

As a matter of fact, our conversation was so engrossing, funny, and dare I say romantic that more than two hours passed and we didn't even realize how late it was when we got up to leave.

And the super fabulous woman's name is Becky. She is also beautiful, smart, and a joy to be around. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, Doug, you are so sweet!
Ramzi