Saturday, June 23, 2007

Travel Diary - Day 22

Date: 6/23/97
Weather: sunny and warm
Place: Sydney

Today, me and Pablo split up with Alex and decided to meet at the hostel for tea. We took a train and then a bus out to the Olympic site, where I took the last of my pictures. It was still mostly under construction, so there wasn't as much to see as I would have liked. By the time we got back, it was too late to go to the beach, so Pablo went to get information for his dad's car dealership and I looked through a book store until we were supposed to meet Alex. The three of us got a family meal, then Pablo went to try and find the Mexican again and Alex and I went to see the 7:20pm showing of Swingers. We met Pablo again after and went to an Irish pub for drinks and good music. Pablo even sang. Back at the hostel, the pool and sauna were closed.

No comments: