Monday, June 25, 2007

Travel Diary - Day 24

Date: 6/25/97
Weather: cloudy and cool
Place: Melbourne, Auckland

I got a tad more sleep on last night's bus trip than I did on the first one, but I tried earlier, too. The bus had been stopped for some problem in the night, so we got to Melbourne an hour late. I was rushed the whole time I was a the College. I took a taxi to Carlton, switched clothes and packed, without even time for a shower. I had to pay sales tax on some duty free I had opened early, then rushed back to catch the bus to the airport. My two bags are full to bursting. The plane ride was fine, with a good meal but no movie. When I got to Auckland it was two hours later than Melbourne. I decided to splurge on a hotel room for the privacy and shower, since it will be a while before I see them again. I set up my Kiwi Experience pickup and read about what to expect until bed.

No comments: