Friday, February 04, 2005

The never ending shoot

Today we did some more filming on the ongoing short film I've been working on for months, with more tomorrow and Sunday if the weather holds up. We had the smallest possible truck for the equipment, and it was like Tetris fitting it all in there (the picture is of a different, larger truck). I'm also still pursuing leads for production work, and meeting new people left and right. Sometimes it's like banging my head against a wall, and sometimes it's fun, but it's always exhausting. I hope Javier will do a commentary with me, Katy, and Nathaneal, since we've been his most consistent supporters in this endeavor. We have one more weekend of pickups after this, then we should be done. Some stuff has already been edited together, and supposedly we'll be having a party soon to watch what's been done so far. That should be very cool.

No comments: