Monday, March 26, 2007

Travel Diary - Day 10

Date: 3/26/97
Weather: sunny, hot, humid
Place: Cairns

My class started today in the pool, and early: 7:30 am. Things went well and I felt prepared thinking the test was today. However, we just had another learning session based on the book in the classroom after lunch. I didn't get supper and attended a class called Reef Teach to learn specifically about the animals and organisms that live out there. It was about 2 and a half hours long, and when it was over I was looking for something to do (besides studying for the test, of course). After failing to get into one club due to dress code, I went to Samuel's Backpacker bar and saloon, where I got a plate of spaghetti and a Coke for $3.50 with my hostel coupon. After I got back I studied a little, called home , and went to bed.

No comments: