Sunday, March 25, 2007

Travel Diary - Day 9

Date: 3/25/97
Weather: hot, sunny, and humid
Place: Cairns

After waiting half an hour for my bus, a guy working the desk of my hostel told me I got a message yesterday from Down Under Dive saying their program was postponed again. I had already changed my tickets for the first delay, so I canceled that program and booked at the hostel desk for the same program, only with Cairns Dive Center instead. I had originally gone with them anyway. The class started in 1/2 hour, so I got over there and spent 1/2 the day in a classroom learning dive theory and the other half in the pool with full scuba gear. That evening I went to a mall and ate American before going to The End of the World nightclub for a free XXXX beer, which I liked better than VB (Author's note: VB = Victoria Bitter).

No comments: